My partner started iButtonLink in 2003 as a hobby with one product. I joined him in 2006. We both thought it would be a nice way to tinker. In 2011 I took over operations full time because our customers decided that it wasn't about the tinkering. It was a real company to them and people were counting on us to deliver. My partner retired in early 2012 and I now own and run iButtonLink.
But what is iButtonLink and why should you care? Let me give you a few reasons:
- We focus on building reliable and economical sensors and sensor networks.
- We design custom sensors and sensor networks.
- We build our own products in our factory in Wisconsin (USA).
- Our in-house manufacturing gives us flexibility so we can say "yes" to our clients more often than other companies that outsource their production.
- We are small and flexible so we are easy to talk to and easy to work with.
- We have customers all over the world.
Give us a try; order a sensor, ask us a question, tell us about your problem, or ask us to build something new. We'll do our best to make you happy you did!