- Customers must pre-pay shipping on web orders with computed shipping charges. The purchaser must pay an additional charge for shipping on traditional (not web) order orders unless otherwise specified in the quote.
- Only Wisconsin sales tax is included in the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for all other applicable taxes, duties, customs charges, and Value-added Tax (VAT) fees. If located in the European Union, please consider using one of our distributors; they provide zero VAT transfer to appropriately registered businesses.
- Stock items normally ship within one business day.
- The default shipping carrier is United Parcel Service (UPS).
- We accept payment by credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club, and Discover), PayPal, and wire transfer (for orders greater than $1,000 US). Your credit card will be charged at the time the order is shipped. Pay Pal transactions are charged at the time the order is placed.
- Payment by purchase order is an option for approved companies. Please contact us to obtain approval.
- iButtonLink may invoice US institutions of higher education, US government agencies, and/or other organizations (with approved credit). For companies outside the US, iButtonLink uses EX-IM Bank for all non-US terms and the purchaser must secure EX-IM Bank approval.
- You may return standard products—excluding software—in new condition, within 30 days of shipment for any reason, for a full refund less shipping charges. You may only return custom products for warranty service.
LIMITATIONS OF USE
Products manufactured or marketed by iButtonLink may not be used or distributed for use in any high-risk activities in which the use of the products could lead directly to personal injury, including online control of aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation, and direct life support systems, or in the design, construction or operation of any nuclear facility. Any deviation from this declaration will be the sole responsibility of the user.
RESTRICTIONS OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES (RoHS) COMPLIANCE
- All products manufactured or sold by iButtonLink are RoHS compliant [http://ec.europa.eu/growth/single-market/european-standards/harmonised-standards/restriction-of-hazardous-substances/index_en.htm]. iButtonLink products comply with EU Directive 2001/65/EU on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- Some products are compliant by exception, including lithium batteries.
- iButtonLink will provide a Declaration of Conformity for specific products upon request. Submit a request for Declaration of Conformity to email@example.com.
- iButtonLink is not a publicly traded company and is not required to be compliant with the Dodd-Frank Act regarding conflict minerals. However, iButtonLink does not support the use of conflict minerals and is committed to removing any conflict minerals from its supply chain.
- iButtonLink requests support from all suppliers to comply with this Act.
- iButtonLink can provide a status template. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a template.