SMALL - POWERFUL - DURABLE - ECONOMICAL
The T-Sense® provide a easy to use temperature senor at a great price point. Just use any RJ-45 patch cable to connect the T-Sense® to a 1-Wire® master and add your favorite software.
The T-Sense® has these great features:
- Easy to install and daisy chain using standard RJ-45 patch cables. You can put more than 100 on a single 1-Wire® master!
- The 1-Wire® address barcode provides an easy way to identify an individual sensor and an accurate way to log the address.
- Compatible with most 1-Wire software including: 1-Wire Viewer, DigiTemp, owfs, and IBM Active Energy Manager (through a LinkHub-E).
- High accuracy and resolution for such a low cost sensor.
- Very rugged construction with a fully molded sensor body.
The T-Sense® is based on the DS18B20 and has the following specification:
- Range of -55 degrees C to +125 degrees C (-67 to +257 degrees F)
- Accuracy of +/- 0.5 degrees C from -10 to +85 degrees C
- 12 bit resolution readings in 0.75 seconds
Built to be easy to daisy-chain, this sensor is the best selling product in the iButtonLink sensor line. It is also easy to use in complex 1-Wire® networks by combining the T-Sense®, T-Box and RJ-45 patch cables. No expensive 1-Wire® hubs or splitters are normally required with an iButtonLink 1-Wire master like the LinkUSB, Link45, or LinkHub-E.
The molded product provides excellent environmental tolerance and physical durabiltiy, resulting in a wider temperature range. Size: 1-3/4"L x 3/4"W x 3/4"H
T-Sense is a registered trademark of iButtonLink. 1-Wire® is a registered trademark of Maxim Integrated.