We have sensors all over the world doing some of the most amazing jobs. Here are some of the interesting applications our sensors support.
- Monitoring data center air flow, humidity, and temperature allowing huge savings for data center operators.
- Monitoring freezers in convenience stores (over 5,000 installations) to make sure the freezers are at the correct temperature and that the food is safe to eat.
- Monitoring the temperature of permafrost in Alaska to make sure homes won't sink.
- Logging the temperature of pallets of food during long voyages.
- Determining if circus workers are giving games away or pocketing money from customers.
- Monitoring the temperature of insulin to make sure it's safe.
- Modeling the airflow and cooling in a room using a dense matrix of T-String sensors.
- Controlling air conditioners with battery backed-up relays.
- Our LinkLocator technology has been used to validate that pharmacies are dispensing the correct medicine to patients.
- Measuring the corrosive effects of gases in the atmosphere to determine the service life of electronics and computers.
- LinkLocators and iButtons® are used in nursing homes as keys and to control electronic locks.
- Any many, many more...
Are you doing something cool with one of our sensors? Send me an email and I'll add it to the list.